Where did this amazing flooring come from?!
Wood flooring is common. You can go into countless homes built over the last 30 years and see the same old narrow strips of red oak flooring. While these floors are definitely a step up from linoleum and shag carpeting, we know there is a better way to do hardwood floors: wide plank, long length floors. Wide plank floors bring warmth and charm to a space, while making it seem larger, more open, and less crowded.
Wide plank floors create extraordinary spaces. Our artisan crafted floors have many benefits over flooring churned out by the big mills:
- Custom made for you: we custom make each order to your exact specifications and needs
- Long length: We only use lumber length material to make flooring-no small 6” pieces of flooring. The majority of our floors are 8’-16’ in length. The long lengths making the room appear larger while also adding old world charm.
- Options for Random Widths: Do you want to add even more visual interest to your space? Consider a random width, wide plank floor. It’s become one of our favorites.
- Wide Plank: we offer flooring from 4”-10”. One of our most popular a Wide Plank, Rustic, White Oak Floor
- Attention to detail: every board we use to make your flooring is inspected by our team before and after we mill the flooring to ensure it exceeds our standards and delights our customers.
- Custom stair treads and stair parts to complement your floors perfectly.
- A variety of trusted woods species used for generations to make floors: White Oak, Black Walnut, Reclaimed Heart Pine (longleaf), southern yellow pine, “New Heart” pine, and American Cherry
Take a look at our gallery and let us know how we can help you create an extraordinary space.